Reports to: Chief Technical Officer
Salary: Market Value
This senior-level position is responsible for assuring quality and testing functionality for coParenter web and mobile applications. The Senior Quality Assurance and Test Engineer will work under the direct supervision of our CTO and alongside software developers and non-technical staff. You will primarily focus on testing and refining software to ensure our user experience is as smooth and user-friendly as possible.
Who We Are
We are an early stage social impact start-up that has developed an innovative online dispute resolution platform that helps separated and divorced families to communicate, make better decisions for their kids, and stay out of court. We’ve solved some really challenging problems in the global market. We have a well structured social impact strategy and a solid business model that collectively represent a great opportunity to do well by doing good.
We’re growing our team and looking to bring on people who are interested in creating a product in a fast-paced startup environment. You will work directly with the founders to realize our vision as we move from pilots into product launch. This is going to be a great ride.
- Designing and implementing exploratory and automated tests for coParenter applications, debugging code, and refining any corrective actions needing to be taken.
- Reviewing system requirements and track quality assurance metrics such as: defect densities and open defect counts.
- Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Creating detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning, and coordinating quality testing activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Senior-level experience in software development and quality assurance.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject, or equivalent work experience.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is an asset.