$18 - $20 an hour
Who we are:
Thymely is in the business of building amazing corporate cultures and strong teams over great food. We are Alberta’s first corporate catering app, a software platform that makes it simple for companies to find lunch for their teams while providing restaurants with consistent, predictable business. Today we serve hundreds of meals per week, and our mission is to be the provider of every calorie eaten in the office. To get there, we need your help.
Why we need you:
We partner with dozens of Edmonton restaurants who offer a wide variety of cuisines for the companies we serve. We focus on providing a consistent experience with meals for all dietary restrictions and that requires high standards with how we order, pickup, and deliver our team meals. You’ll be responsible for working with restaurants to curate menus that accommodate all dietary restrictions, food is packaged safely, and to coordinate with our delivery team to make sure meals arrives on-time, every time. This is a brand new role with an early stage team.
- At least 3 years of event management, off-site catering, or restaurant management experience.
- You know how to balance the sensitive requirements of the customers we serve, and communicate that to restaurants in a way that makes sense - helping them build menus that are profitable and perfect for our customers.
- You thrive on bringing order to chaos, to build amazing experiences for everyone you work with.
- You have impressive critical thinking skills and a keen eye for customer service - you don’t need firm instructions to tell you what to do or how to best do it. When questions arise, you’re not afraid to ask.
- You can navigate spreadsheets and pick up new, imperfect software quickly